Saturday, September 18, 2010

tag-school days


What was your favorite back to school item to buy?

i used to buy loads of pen.. wen i got into std 5... the only thg i was excited bout was that now i m gonna write wid pens...

What was your favorite subject in school?

English. If I’d not gone where everyone else was going(Engineering/M
edical), I’d have done BA in English, journalism..(i m copy pasting dis..)


Did you ride the bus or get a ride from Mom/Carpool?

my school was just a km away, but still i used to go by bus... ask me why? i dont know... later in class 10 i declared..that now i m a grown up... no more bus thg
coming wid frds used to be so much fun... fighting.. shouting.. screaming.. n obviously my devil laughter...

Do you have a sack lunch or cafeteria food


lunch box it was.. in class 9 i asked my mom not gimme anythg... i lll take it from the school canteen.. but den that just didnt wrk... had better thgs to do.. den to go to the canteen... ;-)

What is your favorite memory from your school days?

being the teachers pet.. it was always better..

class prep- me and a frd competed together in a fancy dress competition...me as a rajasthani bride.. n he being the groom.. even till today... i m teased by that... the height being in my wedding also.. wen he came on the stage for the fotograph thg... we both laughed.. n frds were like.. dekh wo ja rahi hai.. rok le...

i always wanted to std in front or at the centre of a choir group.. or in a dance group.. if not like dat.. i used to puff up my face n used to go and std at the corner... ultimately mam used to make me std in the middle..

participated in the republic day parade...can never forget the hard core regime that was thr...

going for mr.and miss. Elan contest.. conducted by times of india..

was the head girl of the school... n the best part being.. the head gals bf was no less then a king... so had too many to choose from..

me taking my handycam.. n doing the sting thg.. on almost evryone... i still got that... the entire video's backgrd music..is my laughter..
school farewellll..being shot beautifully.. wid ahmm hmmm!!! me giving the speech...


No comments:

Post a Comment