Thursday, September 23, 2010

gonna miss

just four more days for me to attend the classes... leaving on 28th... getting all jitters... its not that i didnt know it that it ll end... but den was somewat fooling my self...
made couple of new frds... cant say frds to keep for ages.. it gotta be two ways know!!!...
gonna miss back to student life thg...
gonna miss sitting at the last bench...
gonna miss my daily juice dose.. at "popular juice centre"
gonna miss splurging on momos...
gonna miss a lot unmentioned...

right from the time i woke up n was putting make up (yes!! i bought a new eye shadow pallete..and even before taking a bath i was trying it on as i cudnt sleep properly as i was waiting for the morning..so that i can use it)..dad was like..
once-samaan rakh lo..nahi to last moment per halla karoge...
twice-beta samaan rakh lo...
and again and again,,,,
arey!!! chahte kya ho.. pata hai jaana hai.. bhaga kyon rahe ho... nahi rakhna mujhe.. nahi jana.. dimaag mat khao mera... get lost all of u...

dad-last part was not required...
me-i know.. but plz let me be ...
dad- achha chuck it..!! tell me wat are these heavy bottles u bought yesterday...
me-dad shampoo and conditioner...
dad-but beta!! why 3 litre
me-wahan kahan milega
dad-tumhare ahmedabad mein ye bhi nhi milta kya..
me-milta hoga pata nahi... wahan se nahi lena.. ye nahi mila to...bhai is the care taker of my hair.. he said he ll gonna take the expenses of my hair for my entire life..


gonna miss waking up at my own leisure
gonna miss fighting wid elder brother and going to lil one for help
gonna miss mom's scolding
gonna miss being daddy's lil gal
gonna miss i-m-so-kindergarten-thg...
gonna miss my shorts,my minis,and my denims,..
gonna miss shopping for no rhyme or reason,,,
gonna miss shouting at the highest decible possible
gonna miss the 11 0'clock deadline of entering house...(ya a deadline wud definitely be missed)

m i behaving like newly wed.. who is bout to leave her house... yeah!! i think i m .. but i m sure.. i wud behave like dis for the rest of my life.. everytime i m gonna leave my home.. evrytime i wud cry wen the lights r switched off in the plane.. i know before leaving home. i ll go in each and every room to take its essence...

sarees and salwar kameez...i m coming!!!!



[elder brother mite read dis blog.. but i hope he doesnt... cant show my emotional side...wat they already know of... i try to fool them.. n they try to fool me in putting up a mask... we-dont-give-a-damn.. how far is it.. not even a two hr flight.. but we know it so well.. how far it is..]

4 comments:

  1. Whew-this was quite touching, in a way...but,aap hamaare Gujarat ko itna backward na samjhen- all shampoos, conditioners, juices, food...are available there.;)Any guidance u need, let me know-have a no of friends in Abad..they can type out a list of the best places.:)Aur,Baroda ke liye to I'm there-when I 'trip' there...next trip at Diwali...on Diwali day, in fact..:)Have a nice trip, say Hi to hubby from me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! guess u r rite.. but its like.. i wanna pack it all up from here.. baroda is an alien place to me.. been thr just twice..n no HI to hubby dear from my frds.. he is the one coz of whom i m leaving my home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes it is so disgusting to be a girl :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it is... we know it.. hai na'

    ReplyDelete