Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ice cream :)

Was watching something on discovery about the ice cream thg... The cones.. The candies and all that....
And all of a sudden I just went into the flash back mode where I used to get five rupees daily as a pocket money... Was like in class 2 or 3... I found dis cheapest ice cream wala round the corner .. He used to sell these cool candies for a rupee in all the beautiful colors.. Orange yellow green cola and multi color... And for rupee two was of milk....
Having a ten rupee cup from the mother dairy booth was a sign of somebody-is-rich ......
I guess this thought just came in my head after like ages... All of twenty five me not into ice creams anymore... But inshallah today I ll definitely go and grab a cone.. The cheapest possible may be... Though my Vodafone bill got a coupon of ' ek ke sath ek free ' from BR...... someone wanna tag along :)

1 comment: