Friday, September 30, 2011

i still enjoy playing "u dont love me mom" game....


me- mom!! i wanna talk...
mom- not now!!! i m busy!!
me- nah!! i wanna talk right now...
mom- ll call for u once i m thru...
me- do i need to take an appointment now.. u dont love me mom
mom- ofcourse i do..!! even i took an appointment from a doc to get u in this world..
me- i m thankful..but i still wanna talk..
mom- speak up!!
me- how m i looking...
mom- princess!!!
me- he he he he he he he he he!!!!!

me- tell me mom.. wud my daughter hug me.. n revolve around me.. the way i do to u..
mom- depends on u..
me- but i ll love her madly...
mom- we ll see..
me- but tell me... i ll be ok in sharing my sarees wid her..
mom- am i not??
me- ma!! ur my mom... u are a sweet mother.. i wonder whther i ll be...
mom- hang on!! r u pregnant...
me- no!!!
mom- any plans??
me-no!!
mom- chapter close... anythg else...
me- nah!!.... but mom i love u.. n i wanna be like u ... u r so serene... me such a devil... u r so composed... so much in control... n me....
mom- u r a darling... angel...
me- love u ma!!

3 comments:

  1. heh heh..that's cute, Abhilasha..and, how've u been?I've been off blogging since a few days..returned permanently to Baroda and have been a mite tied up coming to terms with life,work,etc ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Hi!!! I was wondering whr have u been... So back to roots... I m sure null tune wid the current frequency Of life... Take care

    ReplyDelete